Fuji Zoner Photo Studio X

Ian Knight

Regular
Hi,
Despite having the usual ( mandatory ??) adobe lightroom/photoshop CC package, I have been using various versions of Zoner Photo Studio from 16 through to the latest X version software for Jpeg Tiff and Raw file editing and find its features and ease of use every bit as good as Lightroom.
I very rarely see anything about this software on the internet or forums. Just wondered if anyone else use this really nice piece of software.
I have had really good results when using it to edit Fufjilm X20 and X30 RAF files despite the software using Adobe DNG convertor for the base format for the RAF files the results are very pleasing compared to Lightroom and also the Silkypix software supplied with the camera.
Any thoughts on this software ??
Cheers Ian.

Cheers Ian.

I never heard of it before. Looked at the site and it looks like it's on a subscription basis now. Might give it a free try though. Thanks,.
Hi, yes ZPSXissubsciption , but the previous versionssuch as ZPS18 are stand alone programs. The latest Zoner Studio X has improvements over the older versions. I have got the Adobe CC subscription as well. My go to software always seems to be the Zoner software. It is like having Lightroom with all the adjustments that are missing from Lightroom, including Layers.
Cheers Ian.

Back