Fuji Xpro1 diopter

winginkris

Veteran
Maybe someone here can steer me in the right direction. I'm seriously close to ordering the Xpro1, but knowing it has no diopter adjustment(big mistake, Fuji), I'll need to find a diopter in order use the camera. I've searched high and low, but can't seem to find a definitive source to buy one, much less what strength I would need. I wear reading glasses that are +1.50, but I don't think that would apply to a diopter.
If anyone has any info on this, I'd appreciate it! Thanks, Kris

Arghh. I completely forgot about this (not so) minor aspect of the Pro. I'm definitely not going there. There was a lot of discussion elsewehre in the forum and some people pointed at some diopters which might work... 3rd party. Cannot remember where or which, sorry. The info is somewhere here tho.

Arghh. I completely forgot about this (not so) minor aspect of the Pro. I'm definitely not going there. There was a lot of discussion elsewehre in the forum and some people pointed at some diopters which might work... 3rd party. Cannot remember where or which, sorry. The info is somewhere here tho.
Thanks Sue.
While it seems like a minor issue, it's holding me back from placing an order. I can't believe Fuji doesn't offer a set of diopters to go with it. I'll keep searching, but until I get some solid info I'm afraid I'll have to pass on what I think is going to be a stellar camera!:mad:

Back