Fuji XF1 Arrived Today And...

It's the Day of the XF1s! My little black beauty should be here today, as well. I hope it's love at first sight...or at least infatuation.;)

Nic, you are sooooooo right: "This thread should be made a sticky as an example of "butterfly effect" GAS." :tomato2:

It's the Day of the XF1s! My little black beauty should be here today, as well. I hope it's love at first sight...or at least infatuation.;)

Nic, you are sooooooo right: "This thread should be made a sticky as an example of "butterfly effect" GAS." :tomato2:

Lemmings....;)

lemming-sized.jpg

I've been tempted to pick one up solely for use at the wide end at f1.8 (and for the EXR sensor). 28mm is the widest I currently have for any of my cameras and when I had my 24-105 for my 5DII I found myself using the wide end quite a bit. For those of you that have the camera, how sharp is the lens wide open at 25mm?

Just opened mine up. First impressions are very positive as to feel and size. It's going to take me a while to give it a full going over but me thinks it's going to be very nice indeed. Nice case, too.:D

First impressions are very positive as to feel and size.

This is the first and only hiqh quality compact that I've encountered that I can put in pants pocket with case with no problems.
(I just need to find a good night to head out to the local jazz club now) :)

Just opened up the box. The brown XF1 is nice looking. I like the handling better than the RX100ii, because it's slightly bigger, and there's more room up front between my fingers and the lens barrel.

Are there are any firmware upgrades for the XF1?

Back