Fuji X20 Image Thread

Yeah. I can hardly wait for summer to be in full swing. As always, I'll run around taken macro pictures of my favorite bug, the 10 striped June beetle, a wonderfully goofy little thing that amuses me tremendously.

Attachments

• DSCF1295.jpg
    DSCF1295.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 491
  • DSCF1302.jpg
    DSCF1302.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 460
Well, I'm officially X-less. I just sold my X20 and got an E-PM2 with kit lens for $399 for my "take anywhere" camera.

I know from previous experience with an E-PM1 that I won't be shooting manual with it, but I kept the X20 on aperture priority anyway, so that should be OK. Exposure compensation and such are a bit of a pain on the E-PM...series, at least I think so, but generally they work well as "point and shoot" alternatives, and the 16MP sensor that is the same as that in the E-M5, will make my shooting more consistent. Eventually I hope to get the Panasonic 14-42 PZ pancake for when I need an ultra-compact solution.

I do hope you will be back soon, Lawrence! Thanks for your wonderful photos.

Well, I'm officially X-less. I just sold my X20 and got an E-PM2 with kit lens for $399 for my "take anywhere" camera.

I know from previous experience with an E-PM1 that I won't be shooting manual with it, but I kept the X20 on aperture priority anyway, so that should be OK. Exposure compensation and such are a bit of a pain on the E-PM...series, at least I think so, but generally they work well as "point and shoot" alternatives, and the 16MP sensor that is the same as that in the E-M5, will make my shooting more consistent. Eventually I hope to get the Panasonic 14-42 PZ pancake for when I need an ultra-compact solution.

I just got a gently used x20 last week.. already took it to disneyland and it did great job.. nice to have something small that doesn't wear you down. Great pics on the thread! Hope to add mine soon...

Back