Fuji X100 in South West England

Sapphie

Regular
Thanks to BBW for sorting my access for posting, so I feel obliged to say hello. I know some names here from other forums and it seems a friendly community. I bought a Pentax K5 in January and then a X100 in May. The K5 hardly sees the light of day. Or night, come to that. Now that I have remembered to do a little auto levels in Aperture some of my pics look even better. Yes, I had the sticky blades and got it fixed. Fingers crossed ok now. Some from me:

6405816913_0e339ca126_b.jpg

6500492777_669748b562_b.jpg

6493695983_e66cd9b455_b.jpg

Thanks,

Lee

What a way to start your time with us Sapphie! Nice images from a great cam.

Serious Compacts is a small place where folks get to know each other pretty well, one of the reasons I love it so much! Just so we can understand where you're coming from, why not drop us a quick précis over here. Be keen to hear where you're at, and heading, photographically.

Keen to hear and see more....as it all looks very promising indeed.(y)

Lee, where is that view?! The water and those cliffs - the colors! I keep having to remind myself that you all have such a different ocean on your side of the pond. Beautiful!

Wow, I am overwhelmed by such a welcome. Some of these have been posted at getdpi too.

The first is indeed Treen cliff, just east of Porthcurno, very far south west of Cornwall. It is always stunning.
The last is part of the gardens at Hestercombe, Somerset, a restored garden that has both a 'formal' part and a 'landscape' part. It's near Taunton.

Thanks again,

Lee

Back