Fuji X10 photos from Oregon

photogfollett

Veteran
Name
John
My wife and I spent 5 days in Oregon for the 4th of July holiday at her aunt's ranch. I put the X10 through some serious paces taking a couple of hundred images. Here's a few samples from the ranch. Thanks for looking. :)

Singelton-Valley-LR_web.jpg

Lily-Pads-LR_web.jpg

Flower-on-wood-LR_web.jpg

Butterfly-on-flower-LR_web.jpg

Barn-and-hay-LR_web.jpg

Bales-in-field-LR_web.jpg

I must have missed these the first time around - really lovely shots. Great Fuji colors too. I lived in the Pacific NW for a looooong time but never saw that particular part of Oregon. Generally either more coniferous forests or desert east of the mountains. Where are these from???

I keep flirting with getting another, orb-less X10 but I also keep trying to see if I can convince myself I could live with the interface of the RX100. Or the smaller sensor of the LX7. The X10 might just be the sweet spot between those two... So many good choices in small cameras these days!

-Ray

Thanks Ray, I'm a little slow responding to this thread...but anyway the pictures are from my Aunt's ranch about 20 miles east of Roseburg.
I'm not sure I could live there but I get the attraction of the million dollar view. ;)

Back