X-T2 sold

Discussion in 'Fuji' started by Mike G, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Mike G

Mike G Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Oct 7, 2016
    West London
    Mike Gorman
    My much loved X-T2 has been sold to a dealer as I cannot rationalise having two bodies! And as the X-H1 has stolen my affections, I needed to move the X-T2 on.
    I thought long and hard before selling to Park Cameras in the U.K. but it had to head off into the sunset! Thence onto a new owner who will have a nice pristine X-T2 to enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  2. mikEm13

mikEm13 Veteran

Feb 7, 2017
    Ok Mike time to move on to bigger and better things.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mike G

Oct 7, 2016
    West London
    Mike Gorman
    Already have Mike, the only bit of kit I’m thinking of is the 8-16mm zoom, hopefully it’s not going to be too pricey!

4. Plaatje

Plaatje Regular

Oct 20, 2014
    Since I use digital camera's I feel the need for a backup camera. Never needed it.
    During my film days never worried about it. Don't know what it is, but on every long trip I take a backup camera with me. It mostly stays in the suitcase . . . .

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bobby Tingle

Bobby Tingle Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Dec 31, 2013
    Louisville, Ky
    I have that permanently ingrained in my brain from shooting weddings. Always have a backup. I have been on a vacation trip where I had a body take a hit from a wave and it went down. So even though nine times out of ten a backup is unnecessary. It’s nice to have that time it is needed.

6. Mike G

Oct 7, 2016
    West London
    Mike Gorman
    Bobby, I am not a commercial photographer so the need for a backup is not a priority for me!
    Even if there is a disaster it’s not the end of the world for this old geezer. So it becomes dead weight, and I moved to Fuji to save weight, yes I know the X-H1 is an extra 5.85 ounces(166 grams) but I’m prepared to carry that. I’ll just eat one less doughnut.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.