Fuji X-T1 Thoughts & Samples

I called just a few days after you Ray and they told me they had a body only one in stock. :hmmm: So I wouldn't rule them out if you decide to call around.

Here is one of my first shots with the X-T1 while playing pool in my friends basement. SOOC jpeg using the Monochrome+Green filter setting.
13220642433_6ac545c947_b.jpg

DSCF0130 by woody112704, on Flickr

sooc to phone.

(Sent from another Galaxy via Tapatalk.)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1395074020219.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395074020219.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 92
In an odd mix of impatience and impulsiveness, I ordered everything on B&H and just told them to ship it all at once when it's all available. So that's the X-T1 and the 56 1.2 (and a fast class SD card) that are back-ordered. Got a pelican case for storage and major transport, too.

which card? i have the uhs-ii from SanDisk, and every now and then, i get a read error. i have another one and a uhs-i, so i'll see if it happens with those as well.

oh, and i just got home, finally, after three connecting flights. my x-t1 screen protectors were here.

vadadupu.jpg

^
had to put up with this junk.

my3ajygu.jpg

So I was outside last week playing with my dog or I guess I should say watching him play by himself. I decided to turn the Continuous AF on and see how it did. I think it did pretty good and really they may not be spot on for focus from human error and not camera. Hope this isn't too much of a bombardment. Oh and these are all SOOC Jpegs.

<iframe src="DSCF0246" width="1024" height="683" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src="DSCF0247" width="1024" height="683" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src="DSCF0248" width="1024" height="683" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src="DSCF0249" width="1024" height="683" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src="DSCF0250" width="1024" height="683" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

The 14, the 35, the extra batteries, the protective filters, and the pelican case I ordered all came in yesterday. The camera, the 56, and the memory card are still on back order. The waiting is killing me. The lenses are smaller than I pitcured, and they feel wonderfully solid.

Everytime my phone vibrates to let me know I got an email, I jump.

i did the wasabi batteries from amazon - 2 batteries + travel charger. i always go for that deal especially for the much smaller charger. the factory ones are ridiculously huge, and it still has a cord.

I went for the Watson (previously Pearstone) that B&H carries - I think $15 each. I also have one of their dual bay chargers that shows you the charge percentage as each is charging. They have mix and match "plates" that snap into place for just about every camera battery made and the plates only cost about $2 each - the best deal in camera gear today. I also have a couple of their smaller wall chargers that use the same plates. So at home I have the dual charger going with whatever combination of Fuji, Olympus, and Nikon batteries I'm using at the time. And on the road I'll take the small wall chargers with the appropriate plates. Great little modular setup for charging...

-Ray

Back