Fuji Worm artifacts with LR

You know you’re going to get 7 different opinions from 5 people on this right? :D

Well that's the truth to say the least - everyone has views on wormy artefacts for sure. I think one of the problems is, from my view, coming from a Canon background, you can't help but compare the files' behaviour and when it doesn't look similar or exhibit similar characteristics, it makes us look deeper into it and certainly I'm guilty of pixel peeping. I've tried Capture One and really wanted to get on with it but found the workflow and layout so alien (I've been with LR and PS for years like most folk I guess) that I set it aside. Iridient Developer works well for me but I couldn't get on with Fuji X Trans at all.
I've come to the conclusion, having printed a number of images off at A3 ( I don't go much larger usually) that as long as I'm careful in the use of sliders, and more importantly expose well, that I haven't really got a problem. I find that under exposure with the Fuji X-T2 sensor is a real problem and makes PP quite challenging.

Back