Words/No Words or W/NW image threads: what does that mean?

Discussion in 'Words / No Words (W/NW)' started by BBW, Nov 8, 2010.

1. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    Giving credit to who credit is due, I must offer my thanks to Brian, one of our members, because it was he who first introduced me to the Words/No Words concept. As a matter of fact, I'm going let Brian describe of what the theory is behind these types of threads, by quoting him.:flowers_2:

2. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    Welcome to our new dedicated Words/No Words forum! See the post above for Brian's explanation.

Within a short period of time, we'll move all the existing W/NW image threads in here. Feel free to add to them or begin a new one covering something you'd like to share photographically.:th_salute:

3. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Jul 3, 2010
    I'd just like to add a clarification:
    • Threads in our Photo Critique forum are by default open for posting of critiques.
    • Threads here in the Words/No Words forum are not open to posting of critiques. Comments are allowed, but the idea is that the images speak for themselves.
    • Threads in our other Image Threads forums besides Words/No Words (eg, Black and White, Street and Documentary, Herman's Genres) are open for critiques only when solicited. If someone doesn't ask for a critique, assume that they aren't looking for one.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.