[WINNER ANNOUNCED] 7th Cameraderie Photo Salon: Transport

Transport can be anything at all. Planes, trains, automobiles, bicycles: whatever gets you where you need to go. Interpretation of the theme is, as always, up to you. I'll likely be looking for the unusual :)

The challenge will close on or about the 30th of July (so for those of you in the northern hemisphere, that may be the 29th. I'll give warning.)

All the usual Challenge RULES will apply, including:

1. Either take pictures that match the nominated theme or select some from your portfolio. You must be the photographer that created the images in order to enter it.

2. Only one entry per salon, please. If you want to withdraw an entry and replace it with another, that is OK, but you must make it clear in the post containing your replacement pictures that this is what you've done. You can add or change the title and add to the edit line to let everyone know.

3. The decision of the curator at the end of the challenge is final - don't give him/her a hard time about it: this is just a friendly photo-challenge, after all!

4. The winner will assume the responsibility of curator for the next Challenge, and as soon as possible post a message in a new thread in the SC Photo Challenges forum, with details of the new theme. Don't forget - that opening message must include a copy of these instructions, which also double as the rules.

5. The curator cannot enter his or her own salon

Good luck everyone :)

It helps being a marine biologist...:)
WalkonDolf.jpg

Okay, I'll dive in. My transport is two-wheeled (obvious) but also two-footed (you can see a whole family of them walking together) and two-winged (a family of the same species that is walk, flying above them (but in 2 dimensions, not 3). Enough words - here's my entry -

GTV@MedfordMuralGeese-AnalEfexPro2.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Back