Winner Announced-44th SC Challenge-Change

Wind & Weathering - Slowly and patiently, nature changes everything.
DSC_7351-L.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Another fun series, but now comes the hard part, calling a winner

Donlaw: A great image in a calm moment

Petach: The exploration of a child, love it

Jock Elliot: Literally Change

Christilou: What a great little island. Tides must really make an impact when you are surrounded by water

DRD1135: Always fascinated at such dramatic changes throughout the season

Muzee: Cars sure have changed a lot over the years, but plates are pretty much the same

Michael T: One of my favorite classes in school was Geology and learning about the changing of the land.

Kyteflyer: Always love seeing the other side of the planet. While we are cooling off and preparing for winter, others are gearing up for heat and summer.

All fantastic ideas and images but I gotta go with Petach. Thanks for all the submissions and for making another fun contest.

Another fun series, but now comes the hard part, calling a winner

Donlaw: A great image in a calm moment

Petach: The exploration of a child, love it

Jock Elliot: Literally Change

Christilou: What a great little island. Tides must really make an impact when you are surrounded by water

DRD1135: Always fascinated at such dramatic changes throughout the season

Muzee: Cars sure have changed a lot over the years, but plates are pretty much the same

Michael T: One of my favorite classes in school was Geology and learning about the changing of the land.

Kyteflyer: Always love seeing the other side of the planet. While we are cooling off and preparing for winter, others are gearing up for heat and summer.

All fantastic ideas and images but I gotta go with Petach. Thanks for all the submissions and for making another fun contest.

Thanks Dave. I feel honoured against such stiff opposition. Ava is a real minx. Very bright and very intelligent..........and a real handful for her Mum and Dad. She is a tiny whirlwind and very single minded. Her teens will be very interesting indeed.

Gotta think of a subject now. Thanks again.

Pete

Back