Winner announced - 26th Serious Compacts Salon Challenge - Chiaroscuro - ends March 7th, 11:59 PM PS

This is about the only photograph I have taken in the last year which I think comes close to this challenge. Not even sure if it qualifies as I took on my Panasonic GH-2 using the 100-300 zoom.

9675479074_7801c56f53_b_d.jpg

Great theme. Have to try something this weekend. I feel that mostly I have tried to achieve an even light distribution in most of my photography. This will an interesting challenge.

Pueblo Arroyo, Chaco Canyon, NM, February, 1991
Pueblo%20Arroyo%2C%20Chaco%20Canyon-L.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This was not shot on a compact, so feel free to disqualify it on the grounds that it comes from a 4x5 neg. (which is however the compact of large format!!) It's the only thing I could think of off the top of my head.

It's a B King I think:confused:

Ding! Ding! Ding! You are correct!

I bought this bike brand new, after it had languished on the dealer's showroom for nearly two years. Needless to say, I got a great deal. I don't have it any longer, however.

The bike had all top shelf components and handled amazingly well for its size and weight. Needless to say, with the same motor as a Hayabusa, it had more power than anyone would ever require. With a judicious right wrist, it was a pussycat, however, and had very good low speed manners. The riding position was all day comfortable, as well(except for my knees hitting the turn signal cowling).....unlike said Hayabusa, or any sport bike, for that matter.

I sold it for a few reasons: 1) I got tired of my knees always bumping against the cowling, 2) it was a thirsty beast, as It's range was just around 130 miles, 3) it would go through tires, especially the rear, like nobody's business. The rear tire was quite a pain to change, as well(I change my own tires and do my own maintenance).

Back