Who's (un)happy with their tablet computer?

iPad 1 here, 3G and 64 GB. Love it for surfing, e-mail, and light photo processing - especially with Snapseed. My Dell laptop (work computer) has not been feeling the love recently...

Not tempted by iPad 2, but eager to see what's in the pipeline at Cupertino!

Yes, you can, Stanley: Snapseed support
FAQs

What type of files does Snapseed support?
JPEG, TIFF, and RAW files are compatible with Snapseed. RAW files are supported when images are transferred from the camera to the iPad using a camera connector kit.

Snapseed is the reason I'm so interested in the iPad... I've been fooling around with it on my iPhone but my eyesight isn't really good enough to see what the heck I'm doing...however I really do like the tactile process. I just keep holding out... Eventually I will definitely end up with an iPad. If I can do it, I want to see what the next iteration will be.

Yes, you can, Stanley: Snapseed support

Snapseed is the reason I'm so interested in the iPad... I've been fooling around with it on my iPhone but my eyesight isn't really good enough to see what the heck I'm doing...however I really do like the tactile process. I just keep holding out... Eventually I will definitely end up with an iPad. If I can do it, I want to see what the next iteration will be.

If, or when the ipad 3 is out, you can have my ipad2 for a good dinner and a cold one (with the old ranger of course) :)

Back