Fuji Which Fuji X Body?

Not bad for a kit lens!

After 24 years shooting Canon, I sold my 6D body and seven lenses over last summer and bought an X-Pro 1, an X-T20, and several lenses. I kept my two Olympus EM5 bodies (for which I couldn't get much anyway) and three lenses. I have read many statements on the internet to the effect that any difference in image quality between Fuji and micro 4/3s is only marginal, but I will state unequivocally that I see the Fuji image quality as a LOT better. In fact, the files, even from the 16- megapixel X-Pro 1 are every bit as good as those from the 20 megapixel Canon 6D. Files from the X-T20 are even better.

Oy... so now an XT-3 coming, to compete with the XH-1. Meanwhile, I want a new camera for a major trip in the fall of this year....

I wouldn't mind picking up an X-T2 if the price were right, but I'm pretty happy with my X-T20. I wasn't too pleased with the handling at first, but the addition of a nifty little leather half-case made quite a difference.

I currently have a XT-1 so am looking for an upgrade to that. I might pick up one of the other bodies as a smaller second body, allthough I still have an XM-1.

If my supposed to be retired event team drag me back into events this year like they keep threatening. And X-T2 would make a great body for that. With the Pro2 as backup.

Back