Which emoticon do you most resemble?

Well that depends this last week I've been :( and :mad: but Monday that will change to :dance4: and :yahoo: when I get my UPS package from B&H !

LOL! Mine will change on Monday too, but not for the same reasons. At last, an affordable internet/phone package which will give me 500GB data, as opposed to my current 75GB, for less money. Rollover is Monday.
:D :drinks: :2thumbs:

LOL! Mine will change on Monday too, but not for the same reasons. At last, an affordable internet/phone package which will give me 500GB data, as opposed to my current 75GB, for less money. Rollover is Monday.
:D :drinks: :2thumbs:
Super-jealous. Out here the best I got is exorbitant prices for a slllooowww wireless network connection giving me a grand total of 10Gb - yep 10 and that's no discount package. No spare paired copper lines in the area to enable ADSL and having wireless in the area means I don't qualify for satellite and the associated subsidy. So stuck with it. Feels like I'm living on the streets of old New York or Palermo, paying my protection dues.

Great Sue, now I'm losing the specs and flipping my placard around to ...: :protest_emoticon:

Super-jealous. Out here the best I got is exorbitant prices for a slllooowww wireless network connection giving me a grand total of 10Gb - yep 10 and that's no discount package. No spare paired copper lines in the area to enable ADSL and having wireless in the area means I don't qualify for satellite and the associated subsidy. So stuck with it. Feels like I'm living on the streets of old New York or Palermo, paying my protection dues.

Great Sue, now I'm losing the specs and flipping my placard around to ...: :protest_emoticon:

10GB??? oh dear you poor man. Is that on 3G/4G? There are better options than 10GB I'm sure :( Depending on local towers of course :(

Studying, super stressed and not feeling well right now-- finals in another week so this is crunch time.. hm, let's see if there is an emoticon to expression the current me.. :dash2: <-- Why did I do this to myself! :crying: I don't even have time to breathe. :bowdown: <--Praying. Please oh please let me keep my GPA perfect. ------and maybe with a little luck and another week of these emoticions, it will change to --> :whoo: I did it! I'm in the program! and.. hmm.. is there one for comatose because I will need a lot of sleep to recooperate! 😴 Mhm.

Oh and maybe you guys think I'm a ... :drama: But see this summer I will be able to take pictures again, time, woot!

And now the :whoo: (all A's) Classes are over (for now). Summer.. okay I think I need the A7.. er..

Back