What Is It Wednesday - Week 37

Luke

Legend
Name
Luke
What Is It Wednesday - Week 37
What is It?

Each member gets one guess. The answer will be revealed on the following Tuesday. The first correct guess has the honor of submitting the image for the next challenge. Sometimes there will be more than one thing in the photo or more than one way to accurately describe what the photo represents. The original poster will be the final judge of who is "most correct". Have fun!!!

You guys (and gals) have gotten so good it's getting harder and harder to create a photo. I really tried hard to obfuscate "what it is". We'll see if anyone can guess.

25544911270_7dba2baa73_b.jpg
DSCF9003
by Luke, on Flickr

well it's not a radiator and it's not the glass of a headlight. So I guess that by default, Roger is the closest to being "correct" with his statement of "beats me".

It's a close-up of our coffee maker..... at the bottom right you might be able to make out the out of focus lip of a glass carafe.

I guess that in my quest to make it difficult, I went a touch too far

Roger has a prior engagement that keeps him from being able to participate this week.

Dale, I don't recall you running one of these yet. Why don't you start up the next one?

When does it start? Oops - seems like today - I'll give it a go. (It's on now)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back