What is it Wednesday - week 15

Pim

Regular
Name
Pim
Apologies for being a day late, but today I went out and try to take a few pictures that would hopefully keep you guessing a little. I have no idea if this is a difficult one or not, I for sure probably would not recognise it if I had not seen it live today...:)

PA010405.jpg

Each member gets one guess. The answer will be revealed on the following Tuesday. The first correct guess has the honor of submitting the image for the next challenge. Sometimes there will be more than one thing in the photo or more than one way to accurately describe what the photo represents. The original poster will be the final judge of who is "most correct".

Good luck and look forward to your guesses!

Well, that must be some sort of record... I had never seen one before, but I guess I must be unique in that respect...:) So to avoid any waiting I suggest Bill tries to get another (and slightly more difficult challenge) up as soon as possible, so we can still finish by next Tuesday, as scheduled...

Ahhh... Just seen this. Let me rustle up a quickie. The reason I recognised it, by the way, is I have one sitting in the garage that used to belong to my dear, sweet little grey-haired old mother ;)

Back