What Is It Wednesday - Week 11 rev. 2

Matero

Hall of Famer
OK then, this is now macro (or at least heavily cropped) department....

How this is played?

Each member gets one guess. The answer will be revealed on the following Tuesday. The first correct guess has the honor of submitting the image for the next challenge. Sometimes there will be more than one thing in the photo or more than one way to accurately describe what the photo represents. The original poster will be the final judge of who is "most correct".

Enjoy!

DSCF4258.jpg

I can't work it out. It looks like metal (brass?) set into plastic. And the metal is knurled in a way that suggests it's meant to resist being rotated out of joint with the plastic. So what's clear plastic, with a metal thing sticking up out of it?

Well, it happened again. I was traveling and forgot this totally. Oh´boy, what can I say. SO, I don't want to take another round, but the answers are maybe not so close....

This thingy
21119745866_5357c773db_c.jpg

DSCF4258
by Matero, on Flickr

was from this:

21145980175_8c87a59297_c.jpg

DSCF4259
by Matero, on Flickr

Which is this:

20524873173_1b8799be01_c.jpg

DSCF4260
by Matero, on Flickr

Small action camera and its watertight housing. [great underwater HD videos BTW]

I think Kyle was more close than others digging into the structure, however not finding the right answer. But as I'm so hopeless I suggest that he will take over from this. What you say?

Back