Film What FILM (!) photography related item did you buy this week?

"Found" my old F3 hiding in my storage area, bought a new battery for it and some film. With a Nikon 50mm f1.2 lens, it makes a great walking around camera. I'll be processing the fil next week - will see how the images turn out.

My Olympus 35RC has a "new" playmate. Already loaded with Superia 400 and fired off a test frame. I've been fortunate so far in finding nice compact cameras at good prices because of minor defects. The Rollei is cosmetically in mint condition and the 35RC isn't bad, but the meter doesn't work on either. Not a problem.

DSCF8789.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Pentax 67 joins the crew.

I wasn't going to buy a camera for a while. Then a craigslist ad for a Pentax 67 + 105mm f2.4 appears for CAD 650. I had to go for it. When I saw the camera, I was pleasantly surprised to see the SMC Pentax version of the lens. Can't wait to take it out.

20170623_210700.jpg

just bought a set of aftermarket extension rings for my D3200. These are supposed to keep electronic connection to preserve aperture and focus operation. Should be interesting.....

Came across a Bronica EC, for not too much $. It's really quite nice, except it weighs almost 5 lbs. and makes a Hasselblad feel like a 35RC!
I have no way to scan 6X6 negatives, so I'll have to wait till I can make some prints to show any examples.

Bronica.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

"Found" my old F3 hiding in my storage area, bought a new battery for it and some film. With a Nikon 50mm f1.2 lens, it makes a great walking around camera. I'll be processing the fil next week - will see how the images turn out.
Hey @Jim - Did you have that film developed?

Back