VSCO 04 example: fuji velvia

pniev

Student for life
Did anyone tried VSCO 04 already? Leica has also been added. I don't own a Leica so I did not use those settings. However, I did try the Fuji velvia 50 and 100 film presets on some flower shots )I did reduce the saturation of the green and highlights/whites)

Velvia 100-
p1791422672-5.jpg

Velvia 50:
p1758210940-5.jpg

Sorry for being unclear. When I became aware of the company, their passion appealed to me. They make some nice products too. I occasionally use VSCO presets for film-like effects and - more often - NIK B/W (occasionally for color). Sometimes I decide to use the presets and sometimes I like the "standard" photo better. So I am still not sure if these type of products are worth the money. I am also not sure how much time it saves because I end up with additional tweaking anyway (such as reducing saturation of greens and whites/highlights reduction in this case).

I was curious what people's thoughts were on the new presets, especially because this set includes the fuji astia/provia/velvia films as well as Leica camera profiles.
BTW: I am not reseller or anything else. Just a user.

Thanks, I knew it had to be something like that. Just never heard of it before. Thanks for the elucidation :)

Back