Isoterica

Hall of Famer
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Used Ricoh GR w/Extras
</br>Prices</br> $739.00 USD
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> USA
</br>Description</br> View attachment 73391

I bought this Ricoh GR from Wolfe's Camera via Amazon for $839.00 on June 5th. This camera was used for my anniversary vacation in Italy, it's been to the Chicago Botanical Gardens, it's captured a Civil War Re-enactment not to mention was my walk around for two months. So it has been used. It's been an excellent camera and the options and customization on it are mind boggling however since I just received my new X100s, I have to sell the Ricoh, I can't afford to have both. I really can't afford either. The camera is in perfect working order and has a GGS Glass LCD Protector installed on the back. [See Photos] The Software was never opened. Additionally there is a Ricoh brand outlet charger as well as a Wasabi brand charger and two Wasabi batteries [Used, from Ray]. I'm also including the little Lowepro belt case I stored the camera in when in my purse. ***In spite of my babying the camera and not actually using the hot shoe, there is light scuffing on it, I included a macro 1:2 photo of such. I figure since most like to put viewfinders in this should not be an issue. Maybe it came from my putting the camera in and out of the case, not sure. That is the only cosmetic flaw. Free insured shipping (signature required) in the US. I have little experience sending things out of the country.. but ask if you are really interested. *Paypal confirmed address please.

IN THE BOX

1. One (1) Ricoh GR in Box with all packing
2. GR Manual
3. DB-65 Battery Manual
4. Limited 12 Month Warranty Card
5. Wall USB charger
6. USB Cord (for use in charger or photo transfers to computer)
7. One (1) DB-65 Battery
8. Wrist Strap (Unused)
9. Ricoh Software (Silkypix)

ADDITIONALLY

1. Ricoh DB-65 Battery Charger
2. Wasabi Battery Charger
3. Two (2) Wasabi Batteries (Did as good as the Ricoh)
4. Lowepro Nylon Camera back with Accessory Pocket
5. GGS Glass LCD Protector - Installed on LCD

View attachment 73392

**Please feel free to PM me and ask any questions you want. If you want more photos I can do that too but excuse my poor photography & dust. I just can't do the product thing well and macro lenses show all the fluff. :)

View attachment 73393

View attachment 73394

View attachment 73395
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method</br> USPS Insured - Signature Required
</br>Shipping charge</br> Seller Will Pay
</br>Handling time</br> 24-48 Hours Not Including Holidays/Weekends (Spec. Request?, Ask)
</br>References</br> -
</br>Additional comments</br> -
</br>Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back