Fuji Updates

Lensflare

Regular
Is V3.0 the most up to date re-program does anyone know please?

Is there a way to increase the frame rate in video mode? I want to do some slow motion type video clips, so want the highest video frame rate I can set the XT2 please. Any help, because the manual is a bit skimpy on this kind of thing. It is a bit skimpy on most things to be honest.

Based on discussions by Fuji Guys at promotion events for the X-H1, one major reason for the larger size of the X-H1 is a larger heat sink to dissipate extra heat generated when using the H1's faster frame rate. (Other reasons are the IBIS system and, to a lesser extent, ergonomics.) This suggests that the X-T2 will not get a faster frame rate because of the size of the heat sink.

Is V3.0 the most up to date re-program does anyone know please?

Is there a way to increase the frame rate in video mode? I want to do some slow motion type video clips, so want the highest video frame rate I can set the XT2 please. Any help, because the manual is a bit skimpy on this kind of thing. It is a bit skimpy on most things to be honest.

This isn't enough?
The Shooting Menus (MOVIE SETTING)

Unfortunately, 60fps is all the X-T2 is capable of. I don’t know if it will have get 120fps. The manual does have all of the frame rates listed.

Back