Expired Tripod, monopod, ball heads, Leica flash, filters

Status
Not open for further replies.

defektive

Veteran
Name
Sam
Time to have a clean out. Everything must go so if you think the prices are too high make a reasonable offer and I'll consider it although from my research I don't think they are far off the mark.

1) Manfrotto 190D tripod with 141RC ballhead and QR plate - $100 SOLD. Used but in very good condition, there are some bumps and scratches but no bends or kinks and it has worked well for me.

2) Manfrotto 322RC2 heavy duty grip action ball head and QR plate - $100. I have never used this, it came with the above tripod and I used the attached ball head. It has been used by the previous owner but only slightly, I can only see a couple of very minor paint chips and some scuffing where it mounts on the tripod. It has friction adjustment and bubble for levelling.

3) Benro MP-91n6 monopod with 3232 Manfrotto bullhead - $85. This is a three stage monopod with three feet that fold out at the bottom to make it free standing. It is in similar condition to the tripod and I am very sorry to see this one go.

4) Leica SF-24 flash - $215. This is hardly used in very good condition. It comes with all the original accessories (but no manual) - box, carry pouch, 2 diffusers.

5) B W Polarising filters - $55 each. Both are used but in very good condition.
39mm B W KSM circular-pol
46mm B W top-pol linear

6) Hoya R72 55mm infrared filter - $35. New in box. I opened it to inspect when it first arrived and it hasn't been out since.

7) Generic vented hoods - $5 each.
1 x 39mm with cap
1 x 46mm no cap

All prices are in Australian dollars and include paypal but not shipping cost. Shipping cost will be Australia Post's cost for your preferred shipping option and destination. Check here for details: http://auspost.com.au/products-and-s...alculator.html

Let me know if you are genuinely interested in anything and I'll shoot through some pictures.

I have had some requests for images so here are three of the monopod/ball head combo and a couple of the 322RC2 ball head.

IMG_0284pod.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
IMG_0283pod.jpg
IMG_0285pod.jpg
IMG_0286pod.jpg
IMG_0287pod.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back