The Xs are gone, Who is left?

Well I thought most activity would bleed to Xtog, and it seems it's exactly what happened. It'll be back in time, just some slows days at S.C.

I'm here still with no time to photograph anything at the moment tho.

I hope it doesn't become a them and us thing with the two sites as I'm on both and they are both great! :)

Still here, just trying to drum up new members as most the new members are the same folks from SC, plus it's the flavour of the month :tongue: once the dust settles it'll balance out, and probably get folks who start out from a sister site migrate into SC in due time (like me! :D)

I don't even know what Xtog is?:confused:

I haven't been here because I'm in the midst of fixing up an old farmhouse to move to while trying to fix up our current house to sell or rent and driving back and forth between the two or spending the night up in the country where all I have is cell phone service. Eventually, I'd really like to get back into the threads. Mea culpa!

I do, however, still have my Fuji X100 and X10 but I am definitely too old to be a generation X member.:D

I find myself logging on here to the S.C. forum first to see what's going on and then clicking over to the Xtog forum to see what's new over there. Since I have an X10 as my only digital at the moment it makes sense to check both forums. I don't know if the X owners are more passionate or if there are more of them to support a sub forum. :blush:

I'm still here, and I'm over there too. Will just wait and see what transpires. I tend to like the more general nature of this site, even though I am, in theory, an "xtog". I'm also a Pentaxian, and an Olympian, and I have no idea what nomenclature could be used for Ricoh users.

TBH I am all excited over my K-5 again because for some reason I had not realised that there had been multiple updates to the firmware. I got the latest yesterday and a couple of things which had bugged me (af with my 35mm macro) have disappeared. Happy little person here.

Back