Sony The NEX Image thread

EVF,.... Haven't really thought about it. I guess it would be useful IF it was a clearer view than the Nex screen on Sunny setting.
Yeah, right.....like that could happen.

I've been in close in the harder and not having any issues without an EVF.
Sony would have a hard time getting it right.

Her name is Kylie. Normally, her hair is much longer but she ends up bringing in leaves and twigs and branches from the yard, and she gets all matted up if we don't brush daily, so we just had it cut. She gets hot anyway. But she loves to be outdoors. She is a mix... probably part Australian Shepard (active, herds, loves balls), part Landseer (sweet, goofy, loves the water) and part who knows what (she stands up for herself). Very sweet, but getting on in age. She's had a broken toe, one large tumor removed, one small tumor removed but in a location where the wound could not be fully closed thus requiring weeks of careful handling, and she has an auto immune disease and takes about $200-300 dollars a month worth of meds. The things we do...

I really like the flip up/down LCD.

Andrew, I'd missed your reply. Kylie is a great name (kind of rhymes with Wylie;)) and I, too, understand the things we do for our beloved friends. We're lucky to have them, and they us.

And here are some colour shots also using the Voigtlander

1: Arkwrights Wheel Pub
View attachment 34143
NEX5 Voigtlander 25mm f/4 Croydon by andywest1, on Flickr

2: Tram Lines
View attachment 34144

3: Through the roof 01
View attachment 34145

4: Through the roof 02
View attachment 34146

5: Optical Express
View attachment 34147

5550394451_170df916e9_b.jpg

spring thaw w/NEX5 (Don's)

This is getting a little ridiculous - you took, what, a half hour walk with Don's Nex? And you keep showing us these amazing images you pulled out of it, one after another, day after day, week after week....

And you're buying what with a differently angled lens? And why again?

-Ray

Andy, I 'm not jealous about your cameras, your lenses, your software...
But darn it! I sure do love your garden photos. I'm just starting to see the squirrels destroy my crocuses etc.
Keep em coming.....puhleeeeese!

Back