The Inspired Eye

petronius

Rookie
I have the pleasure to be part of Issue IV of the Inspired Eye Magazine.

ad+graphic.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Have a look!

You beat me to it!! :)

Hi All

Just a note to you all to let you know that the guys behind the Inspired Eye magazine (Don [aka Streetshooter] and Olivier Duong [aka Olivier], both members of serious compacts) have just published the FOURTH ISSUE and, I have to say, it is filled to the brim with wonderful interviews, photos and tips. It's getting bigger and even better - 138 pages of pure inspiration. If you have not heard of this magazine get your head out from under your pillow and visit the website by clicking here. Go on, don't be shy. Don and Olivier will welcome your visit.

While you have to pay for the full issue there is also a free lite version for you to check out for every issue published so far.

The website is also worth visiting on a regular basis as the guys regularly update it with articles, podcasts and, for those who like moving pictures, there are videos too.

They welcome your input to and if you want to feature in the magazine, there is a gallery you can upload your pictures to on the website.

If you have checked out the magazine already, please give some feedback below.

I tried to get my free copy when it first came out but failed dismally to open it on my computer. I'm on the mailing list but get's put straight into my junk mail for some reason! When I try to say it's safe, it disappears completely....... anyway, I still haven't been able to look at it :redface:

I tried to get my free copy when it first came out but failed dismally to open it on my computer. I'm on the mailing list but get's put straight into my junk mail for some reason! When I try to say it's safe, it disappears completely....... anyway, I still haven't been able to look at it :redface:

I'll let Don and Olivier know. Can't have you missing out and I'm sure they will be able to sort you out in a jiffy. It's a great read. I've been reading my copy on my mobile while commuting on the train. This issue is a big read. But it's so good too.

I'll send a note to Olivier and in the meantime...I'll send the issue directly to you.
don Issue Sent......

I'm a slow reader, so I haven't finished everything, but I I've subscribed. I thought I had no interest in "Street photography" until someone mentioned the free first issue awhile back in one of our threads. I'm finding an interesting mix of featured photographers, and comments on the "street photography" that's giving me a handle on what it's about, and of course I'm finding broader principles that are being discussed that are of plain old photography interest, however they wind up being used.

On a related front, I also look forward to Olivier's blog from f-stopeight.com, and I'm really impressed that "You guys" actually read the comments and answer your mail. I've been to other photo sites that invite comments where people have asked questions in 2012 and there's been no response - that's certainly not the case with this group!

I read my magazine on an original Kindle Fire and it's sort of odd. The Kindle itself can't find the pdf file except for right after it downloads it (I figured it would go into Docs), but my third party apps don't have any trouble doing so!

Back