Fuji Showcase The Fuji X100 portrait thread

Boy, oh boy - I could kick myself for not taking the opportunity to photograph a similar vision right in my living room - not of your son, of course!

Crystal clear resolution! Maybe "retina display"?;)

eddieswheels.com saved my life . . . Boris in Ohio, USA

med_gallery_4907_110_474197.jpg

I've seen these wonderful wheels before, however I didn't know their name - I'm so thrilled that Boris is on the go, thanks to this set up! When I see things like this, I wish I were an engineer...so much good can be done.

Welcome to Serious Compacts jmschwartz - and thanks so much for jumping right in with this portrait of the great Boris! It would be great if you could stop by our Welcomes and Introductions forum for a meet and greet, when you have the time.

She's an angel! What a beautiful image - this is one of the ways in which I feel that the X100 can excel, and you've shown how it does just that with this one. I look forward to seeing many more.

She's had me pointing cameras at her her whole life, so she's aware of what's going on and will generally hold still a second. She does it for the payoff - she wants to then see the picture, and any other pictures I have on the camera, especially videos. Kids being born now are going to be VERY different than the rest of us. She tries to swipe her finger on the camera's LCD to advance to the next picture... she's been good with an iPhone since she was not even 2 yet. Loves to look at pictures, and will even tell me to take a picture with her and some object, that kind of thing. One day I'll tell her about the 110 Kodak I bought at a yard sale when I was 6 with my hard-won allowance money, and she will not be able to really understand it.

Back