"The 30 most powerful photos ever"

Clearly the photos are powerful - and many contain human tragedy which is all around us - but "ever" is not really appropriate, except maybe to the author?

They are 30 powerful photos and the comments of individuals that follow are revealing and in some instances enter into (a) typical internet discussion mode

30 Of The Most Powerful Images Ever

Bill, I don't know if the title was changed since you posted, but I'm reading it as "30 Of The Most Powerful Images Ever", which indicates that the list is not excluding other photographs.

Thanks for the link. I had seen some of these photos previously, and I find them all to be "powerful". (y)

Bill, I don't know if the title was changed since you posted, but I'm reading it as "30 Of The Most Powerful Images Ever", which indicates that the list is not excluding other photographs.

Thanks for the link. I had seen some of these photos previously, and I find them all to be "powerful". (y)

I think that the title must have been (modified) - I picked it up from a thread on another site - which states the Title I indicated plus the Title I indicated was certainly my recollection and the new title is not and I am (almost) sure it did not not start with the (number) 30 ........ I would have remembered had it started with a number i.e. 30 and not a word, i..e Thirty ....... because in my strange (English) way I was always taught that you should never start a sentence with a number, (i.e. 30), you should always start it with the word Thirty.

gasp
reading these comments is keeping me from checking it out, lol
im way too sensitive! if these rugged guys are crying... id be hospitalized! lol
im going to look for the "30(Thirty) most cuterest kitty photos EVAAAAAAAR" to cleanse my imagination

gasp
reading these comments is keeping me from checking it out, lol
im way too sensitive! if these rugged guys are crying... id be hospitalized! lol
im going to look for the "30(Thirty) most cuterest kitty photos EVAAAAAAAR" to cleanse my imagination

It's tough. I can't let myself linger too long on some of the photos, or else my eyes sting.

Back