Thanks Notifications are Back

Amin

Hall of Famer
We unfortunately had to change from the old "Thanks" system because of halted development on that product, making it a security liability.

Some of you noticed that the Thanks notifications ceased, and thanks gained during the period that we used the old system were lost.

Today we were able to install a new Thanks notification system. You should, by default, get notifications for new thanks (when someone has thanked your post). If you want to turn off thanks notifications, go to your general settings and under the "Visitor Messaging" section uncheck the option for notifications on new thanks.

I just want to thank Amin too

... and Luke ... my Mother and Father ... my Agent ... the Producers, the Director and all my fellow co-workers ... the man who made the sandwiches ... the inventor of the vacuum cleaner ... and whoever it was thought of fitted sheets ... plus my ever inspiring Uncle Al, Auntie Lil, and their wonderful children my cousines Lily, Erica, Norman, Storman, Boormann, Doorman and Gordon ... not forgetting the liddle Baby Jesus, the Lord Buddah and of course not forgetting Allah ... [breaks down sobbing and runs off]

... and Luke ... my Mother and Father ... my Agent ... the Producers, the Director and all my fellow co-workers ... the man who made the sandwiches ... the inventor of the vacuum cleaner ... and whoever it was thought of fitted sheets ... plus my ever inspiring Uncle Al, Auntie Lil, and their wonderful children my cousines Lily, Erica, Norman, Storman, Boormann, Doorman and Gordon ... not forgetting the liddle Baby Jesus, the Lord Buddah and of course not forgetting Allah ... [breaks down sobbing and runs off]

You forgot they guy who made the sprocket holes . . .

Cheers, Jock

:rofl: ... But, surely you could manage a little more fake sincerity...?;)
Maybe you could dab your eyes with extended fingers, to stop the mascara running...:D

Edit: Many, many thanks to Amin for all the effort to re-instate this function...:2thumbs:

Very good, except you for got to thank Olympus, Panasonic, Sony, Canon, Nikon, Leica, Zeiss...

Back