Take a look at this (upcoming instant camera powerhouse)!

Discussion in 'Film Cameras' started by MoonMind, Feb 10, 2018.

1. MoonMind

MoonMind All-Pro Subscribing Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Switzerland
    Matt
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Cerita

Cerita Veteran Subscribing Member

Jul 24, 2017
    Canada
    I saw this the other day in the same video they describe and got very excited. If and when this is a reality, I will buy one for sure. Finally, and for wide film too.

3. phigmov

phigmov Veteran

Mar 23, 2015
    Fascinating. I had a similar thought awhile ago - if someone could come up with 3D printed back design for the most common film cameras that worked with an Instax mechanism - that would be kind of cool. The company could sell you a design to match your camera - maybe something ubiquitous and cheap like a K1000 and a licensed Instax mechanism to slot into the 3D back. You could potentially do the same thing with a digital sensor. Probably a few years away before 3D fabricators become more common and someone has the inclination and skills to combine it with a suitable back end sensor (either film or digital).

• Like Like x 2
  4. jssaraiva

jssaraiva Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Dec 31, 2014
    Porto, Portugal
    José
    Have you checked out the TL70?

5. Cerita

Cerita Veteran Subscribing Member

Jul 24, 2017
    Canada
    I have thought about getting one, but two things held me back, it's shoots mini which I am not a fan of, and I have heard it leaves noticeable scratches on the surface.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.