Supporting Vendor mpb.com Deals and Announcements

Amin

Hall of Famer
I'd like to welcome mpb.com as a supporting vendor here at SeriousCompacts.com.

mpb.com is a site where offers photographers and filmmakers can buy and sell used photo and video gear. They are available within the US, Canada, and all of the EU, and they offer a six month warranty on all used gear sales.

This is a thread where mpb.com can occasionally post sales and other promotions. I'm confident that they will be a good resource for our members and thank them for their support!

Hi Serious Compacts users - thanks for the welcome Amin! We're very pleased to announce that we're now a supporter of Serious Compacts :)

As it's our first 4th July we have some limited time offers on this weekend on mirrorless gear:
$500 off a Olympus M.Zuiko ED 300mm f/4 IS PRO lens
$175 off a Olympus OM-D E-M5 II body
$100 off a Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 body
$75 off a Fuji X100s

These offers are ending Tuesday at midnight so make the most of them while you can! You can see more of our deals here too.

All of our equipment comes with a 6 month warranty. If you'd like to speak with any of our customer advisors you can call us on 646-513-4309. Lines are open Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm.

If my finances were a little more comfy, that Oly 300mm would be on it's way to my house already.

Thanks for being a supporting vendor. I'll be sure to send some business your way sooner or later. Used camera gear is my main vice.

Hi everyone,

For UK users we are running some special discounts this week:

Sony Alpha A7R II - £120 off

Fujifilm X-T2 - £80 off

Olympus OM-D E-M1 II - £50 off

Offers end Friday and all of our used gear comes with a six month warranty.

If you'd like to speak with any of our customer advisors then you can call us on 0330 808 3271 - lines are open 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Monday to Friday.

Hey everyone, were running some discounts this week!

If you're in the UK, we are offering:
£100 off Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH5 cameras
£100 off Sony Alpha A7R II cameras
£50 off Fujifilm X-T2 cameras
£250 off Fujifilm GFX 50S cameras
These offers end Wednesday!

If you're in the US, we are offering:
$125 off Olympus OM-D E-M5 II cameras
$15 off Olympus M.Zuiko ED 40-150mm f/4-5.6 R lenses
$75 off Sony Alpha A7R cameras
$100 off Sony Alpha A7R II cameras
$35 off Sony FE 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS lenses
$100 off Fujifilm X-T2 cameras
$60 off Fujifilm X-T2 Vertical Grips
These offers end Friday!

All of our equipment comes with a 6 month warranty and 7 day returns period. Thanks!

Hi everyone,

We have these flash discounts running at the moment - ending on Tuesday!

Fujifilm X-T2 - £100 off
Fujifilm X-T1 - £40 off
Canon EOS 1100D - £15 off
Canon EOS 7D - £30 off
Canon EOS 70D - £40 off
Tamron SP AF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical (IF), Canon EF-S Fit - £15 off
Sony Alpha A7R II - £150 off
Nikon D610 - £75 off
Canon EF 24-70mm F/2.8 L USM - £75 off
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 - £75 off

All gear comes with a 6 month warranty and 7 day returns period. If you have any questions about our used equipment at all, you can call us on 0330 808 3271 - lines are open 9am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday.

Hi everyone,

We're currently offering Free Delivery to UK customers - just enter the code FREEDELIVERY at the checkout to claim.

Have a look at what we've got on the site here...

Thanks!

Back