Street shots gf1/20/1.7 B&W [3 imgs] CS6

Boyzo

Veteran
CS6beta

LR3-P1010132-Edit-Edit-XL.jpg

LR3-P1010141-Edit-Edit-XL.jpg

LR3-P1010159-Edit-XL.jpg

Nice work! Any general comments about CS6? I'm undecided if I will upgrade, I haven't yet acquired the beta.

Only that I like it the new grey look is cool .. new filters /Blur ... Field, Tilt Shift, Iris are great new tools.
The CS6 Beta (win7 64bit) runs well no probs.
I will get it

Oh an my Nik Software works too :)

Those are really nice - first two in particular...

I've never used the various CS software and probably won't, but between taking some fine photographs and processing them very well, SOMEthing's working here! Is that shallow DOF in the first one real or done with some sort of tilt-shift filter? Very effective regardless.

-Ray

Those are really nice - first two in particular...

I've never used the various CS software and probably won't, but between taking some fine photographs and processing them very well, SOMEthing's working here! Is that shallow DOF in the first one real or done with some sort of tilt-shift filter? Very effective regardless.

-Ray

Ray the 1st was shot at f1.7 1/200 ISO100

I used the CS6beta Blur filter (new) Tilt / Shift I rotated the plane to be vertical and kept the girl in the sharp region
On either side I made the blur to suit the effect I wanted.

Oddly a close friend and Camera club member (great photographer too) did not like my Blur effect

Glad you did .. your well known as a street photographer ;-)

The new Blur filter set well worth the upgrade when the final is released .. I doubt the filter set will appear in Lightroom (Its a diff. core engine) OR elements or any other software
Its unique ..The Tilt Shift is not a true tilt shift lens facility but allows TS lens effects if you get my drift.

Back