Square format images

:hail: The answer! Christian, how did you figure out? The mystery is truly solved!!!:D:th_salute:

Well. There are two plants. I looked at the sign of the plant the flower seemed to belong to, but that was not the name of the plant the flower actually belonged to. I did not realize, that the two plants grow into each other. It was really hard to see. The plant which the flower belonged to covers a rather large area and I have not found any sign until today, although I looked for a sign when you asked for the name of the flower. The sign is hidden nearly perfectly, but I could find it today.

Firenze, Chiesa dei Santi Michele e Gaetano
5822342601_b8eb3f6a33_b.jpg

E-PL1 with 20/1.7
More

I don't shoot a lot of Square format but I use to. I have a 2" 1/4 square formate camera and it is wonderful camera for people. Because I have to shoot looking down into the camera it would tilt up and this point of view gave the image a much more important Point of View. To this day when I shoot people and the intention is square format I drop down and shoot low. This was done with a GF1 …

5839684278_b744f8de7e_z.jpg

I don't shoot a lot of Square format but I use to. I have a 2" 1/4 square formate camera and it is wonderful camera for people. Because I have to shoot looking down into the camera it would tilt up and this point of view gave the image a much more important Point of View. To this day when I shoot people and the intention is square format I drop down and shoot low. This was done with a GF1 …

5839684278_b744f8de7e_z.jpg

Great image, Grant!

Back