So, we do get snow in Portugal!

Ahh that looks great! I live about 1500 km north of that, but our winter hasn't seen a single day of proper snow - we seem to be stuck in the sleet-zone... although up until mid January it was more like extended autumn, and now we're getting the first spring-ish days alternating with the rain and sleet

Thank you all for the comments!

These are all Portra 160 @ 125, on a Pentax 645 with SMC Pentax 67 105mm f/2.4. I've only processed nr3 a bit on Raw Therapee, the others just converted from the tiff from lab scanner and very minor adjustments on Gimp.

José

Sent from my iPhone using Photographers Lounge mobile app

Ahh that looks great! I live about 1500 km north of that, but our winter hasn't seen a single day of proper snow - we seem to be stuck in the sleet-zone... although up until mid January it was more like extended autumn, and now we're getting the first spring-ish days alternating with the rain and sleet
Thanks! I went to Germany 3 times this year already and got zero snow, not normal...

Great shots! Though I did not expect snow in Porugal.
We have visited Portugal a couple of times. Great food, fantastic weather in the Algarve, friendly people.
Who knows, maybe we come back soon.

Back