1. Welcome to Cameraderie.org—a friendly camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

So the latest X-T3 rumors..

Discussion in 'Fuji' started by Slickrock, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Slickrock

Slickrock Rookie

Apr 2, 2018
    Wow.. changeable sensor boxes.. and.. just wow. There are certainly, some interesting and compelling options there. but... I'd be really hesitant about being an early adopter there.

So for me, that probably crosses the X-T3 off my list for a couple years, and makes my choice simpler, without having to worry about rumors. Have a big trip coming up in November, and I'll be getting either a X-H1 or X-T2. Need to get in a store and get the X-H1 in my hands to see how it feels vs the X-T2.

2. ggweci

ggweci Regular

Feb 2, 2013
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Craig
    I think you may have missed yesterday's date ;) 

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Slickrock

Slickrock Rookie

Apr 2, 2018
    Wha... Grrrr... Unnghh... to be fair, I read it today.. sigh...

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Armanius

Armanius Bring Jack back!

Jan 11, 2011
    Houston, Texas
    Jack
    LOL! Yeah, for a split second, I got excited about it too when I saw the headline at Fuji Rumors. Then it dawned on me that it was April 1st .

5. Slickrock

Slickrock Rookie

Apr 2, 2018
    Yeah.. if I had read it on the 1st.. but I was busy on the 1st with a falling chinese space station, so was reading on the 2nd... sigh...

• Funny Funny x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.