So that's where I've been going wrong all these years...

It was the fifth image down that pinpointed my problem.

1414557743162_wps_4_Girl_holding_camera.jpg

Cheers, Jock

Well, as much as I enjoy bashing the Daily Mail, I think there're some useful pointers in there for people who have absolutely no clue about (digital) photography. They've taken on waaay too many subjects to go into any kind of depth, and there's some solid misinformation in there as well, but I can imagine it being a useful list to pique some people's interests and get them to explore certain avenues further.

Well, as much as I enjoy bashing the Daily Mail, I think there're some useful pointers in there for people who have absolutely no clue about (digital) photography. They've taken on waaay too many subjects to go into any kind of depth, and there's some solid misinformation in there as well, but I can imagine it being a useful list to pique some people's interests and get them to explore certain avenues further.

A fair analysis, actually.:) Ok, I admit it - I just seized on an opportunity to bash the Daily Mail...

The content is no more trite than that of most of the books that purport to offer guidance to the photographer, but what really concerns me is that Bill has been surfing the d**ly*m**l site consciously and with deliberate intent ...

The content is no more trite than that of most of the books that purport to offer guidance to the photographer, but what really concerns me is that Bill has been surfing the d**ly*m**l site consciously and with deliberate intent ...

How very dare you, Sir. Step outside and say that!

Back