Feedback site slowness (your responses desired)

It completely died on me just now for about 90 mins ... tracerts/pings suggested "the internet" was the problem.

I have had no real issues up to now, but suddenly, this afternoon, response on this site - and also, it seems, on most of Amin's other sites - has slowed to a crawl. As in, at least a minute to access the site. Then, another minute to open a given page. There was some slight slowness this morning that suddenly became much worse. I even received a couple failure messages (at least one while trying to post this message) saying Safari couldn't open the page because the server failed to respond. Then another saying Safari couldn't connect with the server at all. I seem to be experiencing the same problem on mu-43.com and FujiXspot.com. I am accessing via an iPad 2 with iOS 7. But, as I said, no issues up to this afternoon with this hardware and software. Also, I am having no problem accessing other websites.

When this topic has been raised before I've not noticed any problem, however today it has been very bad. I've just changed browser and low and behold, straight on, no problem. I had been using Seamonkey on a Puppy Linux, now using Firefox on Linux Mint.

Barrie

PS 5 minutes after posting the above I switched back to Puppy Linux and Seamonkey and I got on the site very quickly.

No problem here, neither with my Windows 7 laptop nor my Windows 8 RT tablet. From time to time, though not recently, the link from mu-43 to Serious Compacts takes forever, but that's another issue, and stopping the process and coming here directly solves the problem.

Back