SiO 2018 - Day Twelve

The neighbour feeds this magpie so I was able to get as close as 1m. She visits with two juveniles.

DSCF0221.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

With storm "Callum" doing its worst outside, namely pouring with rain and winds gusting in excess of 50mph, it's time for a shot indoors. It actually links in very nicely with yesterdays shot of the ruined "Cleavehouse Barn". (Could it possibly have been planned?).

181012-1030460.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The Bulls House

This is my current (rented) abode. You'll notice the similarity with "Cleavehouse Barn" from yesterday, particularly in terms of the rafters if not in terms of resident Barn Owls and their pellets littering the floor, though perhaps I'm only a little less untidy.

Barrie

With storm "Callum" doing its worst outside, namely pouring with rain and winds gusting in excess of 50mph, it's time for a shot indoors. It actually links in very nicely with yesterdays shot of the ruined "Cleavehouse Barn". (Could it possibly have been planned?).

View attachment 188176
The Bulls House

This is my current (rented) abode. You'll notice the similarity with "Cleavehouse Barn" from yesterday, particularly in terms of the rafters if not in terms of resident Barn Owls and their pellets littering the floor, though perhaps I'm only a little less untidy.

Barrie
Love the lifeboat ! Yours ?

Back