Single in October 2018: Who's in?

No worries, Ray - it would have been nice to count you in, but on the other hand, such is life; the challenge shouldn't be a burden!

@Covey22 - @jssaraiva - @muzee - @theoldsmithy - @Tim Williams I'd love to hear from you - how's it coming along, what will you do?

M.

Fuji X30 for me! Gonna shoot RAW + JPG and see how Capture One Express does against Iridient. Should be interesting. Ready to go!

No worries, Ray - it would have been nice to count you in, but on the other hand, such is life; the challenge shouldn't be a burden!

@Covey22 - @jssaraiva - @muzee - @theoldsmithy - @Tim Williams I'd love to hear from you - how's it coming along, what will you do?

M.
Ok ... I'm gonna dive in. K-01 with Pentax SMC m 1:1.7 50mm lens. Wish me luck! I've haven't had much luck with manual focus on this lens in the past.

Sorry for the last minute change but I have been re-thinking my decision for a few reasons:
  • It occurs to me that I would have to use jpegs since most of the raw converters haven't caught up with the x-t3 yet. While this would normally be OK, I also wanted to use this opportunity to get better at using darktable which I switched to recently.
  • I don't generally travel much but if a business trip pops in there is no way I want to lug the Fuji 80mm around.
  • I am am toying with the idea of returning the Fuji 80mm
Since I like the idea of doing macro I think I will switch to the Olympus E-M1ii and the Oly 60mm f/2.8 Macro

Sorry for the last minute change but I have been re-thinking my decision for a few reasons:
  • It occurs to me that I would have to use jpegs since most of the raw converters haven't caught up with the x-t3 yet. While this would normally be OK, I also wanted to use this opportunity to get better at using darktable which I switched to recently.
  • I don't generally travel much but if a business trip pops in there is no way I want to lug the Fuji 80mm around.
  • I am am toying with the idea of returning the Fuji 80mm
Since I like the idea of doing macro I think I will switch to the Olympus E-M1ii and the Oly 60mm f/2.8 Macro
Hey, the last minute changes make this exciting. Otherwise, the ratings for this thread would drop considerably.

M.
Hi Matt,

Sorry for not updating: I’m in with the DP2 Merrill instead of the DP1M. Also I’m going with a theme: shadows.

Hey, the last minute changes make this exciting. Otherwise, the ratings for this thread would drop considerably.
Yeah, right :rolleyes: Keep me busy, just don't keep me from shooting (you won't :p).

Sorry for not updating: I’m in with the DP2 Merrill instead of the DP1M. Also I’m going with a theme: shadows.
No worries - it's not as if it was ages late :)

List completed - let's head over to the image threads (y)

M.

Back