SiJ 2018 - Day Four.

33ECA2AE-CBFB-40C2-9F08-AAF3E86A9DAB.jpeg

Day Four - the wrong resolution

This year I chose the wrong resolution. I only got to day four. Well three really, I broke it on four. During lunch time I took a wee stroll around the old town trying to avoid the crowds. Didn’t work - it was still busy, despite the rain. Luckily I found refuge in an old grave yard where I caught a picture of the fallen leaves. SiJ was in the bag. Afterwards, feeling a bit wet, muddy and cold, I set myself on auto pilot, steering effortlessly along the crowded pavements, and headed straight back to work .... well via the coffee shop. The one I had been trying to avoid. Soya latte. I don’t know what the put in it but despite my resolve to kick the habit, I keep going back for more.

Karen

View attachment 131621

Day Four - the wrong resolution

This year I chose the wrong resolution. I only got to day four. Well three really, I broke it on four. During lunch time I took a wee stroll around the old town trying to avoid the crowds. Didn’t work - it was still busy, despite the rain. Luckily I found refuge in an old grave yard where I caught a picture of the fallen leaves. SiJ was in the bag. Afterwards, feeling a bit wet, muddy and cold, I set myself on auto pilot, steering effortlessly along the crowded pavements, and headed straight back to work .... well via the coffee shop. The one I had been trying to avoid. Soya latte. I don’t know what the put in it but despite my resolve to kick the habit, I keep going back for more.

Karen

Oh dear, why do you want to give up coffee?! Elixir of the gods!

Ladies and Gents I had to attend to a wounded citizen late today so hardly any time left to shoot, But Good News. I managed to capture a group of Floridians enjoying the 48 degree temps at a local downtown park. They were so photogenic I didn't put any effort into post. Here's to better shooting tomorrow.
If it was 48 degrees up here this time of year, I'd be seeing people out in t-shirts and shorts.

Back