Show "Shadow"

GRD2

5068771596_c22cf268ac_b.jpg

Thanks BB, this is ooc from the DNG using only I Photo, sharpening and contrast. It's uploading these huge files but I can't see how to stop it! The tall thin one is my daughter on her phone (of course, nothing more boring than your mum taking photos AGAIN) and the one weighed down with all the "stuff" is me!

I should have realized it was a cell phone! They are ubiquitous! Hmm, about the files - you could post in the Help and Feedback forum. Or you could start a Flickr account and embed... Once your computer is fixed you'll be all set, I'm sure. Good for you with iPhoto - looking good!

Christina, let's start with #1. I was referring to your daughter's cell phone in the shadow.:rofl: OK, now for #2. How to embed from Flickr please read this thread "How to post images in forum threads", specifically see my post which shows the most up-to-date way via a handy screen shot.:D I know you don't have a "pro account" but I believe you can still have the option to do this. It couldn't be easier - I have included step by step directions. You can click on my screen shot to see it bigger...but be sure to copy the HTML code not the other one...and you can choose which size, too.:D

:laugh1: Owwww, this is what happens as one gets older! Thanks for the link BB but I am rather afraid of those words "copy the HTML etc..." I will have a jolly good try though I promise :th_salute:

Very cool, Will. For a millisecond I thought it was a gun, then I realized! Not that it matters what "it" is - the image is much more as a statement of shadows, tones and lines. Love the layers in this photograph.

Back