Show around the World A-Z Group Challenge

E2 of 5

Eastford Nature Reserve Western Cape S Africa - one of my favourite places -off back there for a month in February 2014 -seems to get light about 05:30 and dark at about 20:30 at that time of year

Eastford.jpg

Eastford_2.jpg

Eastford_3.jpg

There should only be 1 photograph for A, 2 photographs for B, 3 photographs for C, 4 for D, and so on. Once the letter has been used up the next person should select the next letter. It's easier if folk number the picture, for example:

A1 Australia
B1 Berlin, Germany
B2 Budapest, Hungary
C1 Canterbury, England
C2 Cairo, Egypt
C3 Croatia and so on

This way we will know which one is next.

Does that make more sense?

Yes, but I wouldnt want to be doing Z

There's apparently a "keep kids busy in the car" game like this, where each kid (or the group, I was fuzzy) tries to spot each letter of the alphabet. I was with a busload of College undergraduates travelling from London to Canterbury. I'm not sure if we actually passed it or I dreamed it, but I remember a sign that read, "WXYZ you're welcome!"

On to F…. 1 of 6

Firenze, Italia… of course.

Lol! What a great shot! I am obviously Ill-travelled - I didn't know people still lived on bridges! Ah, I found the comment - I was going to ask if they were shops, since there were so many pedestrians on this bridge it looked like a mall, but them being three stories threw me off. Thanks for a lovely photograph and interesting background on it!

Back