Ricoh Shooter's Unabridged thoughts and feelings about the GXR

I am building the collection on Flickr as I write this. Tomorrow afternoon I'll be there again for day 12. They have a computer network that is now world wide for all the occupations.
Very interesting doctor jones....

I can't get into the city as often as I'd like and haven't been down to Occupy Philly yet. Was planning to come in tomorrow, but its looking like a washout so I probably won't. Maybe sometime in the next couple of weeks. I know its in good hands with Don shooting it, but I'd really like to check it out and add my body to the numbers if only for a day here and there.

-Ray

Just wanted to say hello as I'm joining the GXR club. The GXR with m-mount arrived on Saturday and I gave it a short first work out with the tiny 35mm f3.5 MS Perar. Will post a few more in the street shots thread. So far I'm very impressed with the combo, lots and lots of details in the files! I had a GXR A12 before but sold it to fund the X100.

Beautiful rainy street scene of the musician - and the two pigeons creating their heart shaped meeting space is my other favorite - only wish I could view them larger... Perhaps on your website, I'll find them in their fuller glory.

Beautiful rainy street scene of the musician - and the two pigeons creating their heart shaped meeting space is my other favorite - only wish I could view them larger... Perhaps on your website, I'll find them in their fuller glory.

Thanks. They'll be on my website on the 1st. I only post small images because I've had a lot of theft.

Back