September 2013 in B/W

I'm going to set my camera to b & w mode, but shoot in RAW (which I don't do very often). That way I can view the scene in B/W for composition, but I'll still have a full color RAW that I can process using colored filters and fine tune the way I want. I'm looking forward to getting better at b/w conversion.

Quite possibly the reverse for me as I found the prompts themes entertaining - in the way of research, thought process, & then trying to sidestep them (admittedly rarely successful)

The challenge of going out everyday without a thought or direction is harder I think, but still better than pulling something tenuous out of an archive in the hope it will fit.

I'm going to set my camera to b & w mode, but shoot in RAW (which I don't do very often). That way I can view the scene in B/W for composition, but I'll still have a full color RAW that I can process using colored filters and fine tune the way I want. I'm looking forward to getting better at b/w conversion.

Me too

This challenge might be easier for me. Since I have gone back to school my free time is less but I might be able to crack out a nice B&W several times in the month. Not sure about daily but we'll see. Thanks for the idea Luke.

Back