Polaroid Rumours of a Polaroid CSC running Android

According to the photo, the kit lens has the same focal length as the Nikon 1's kit - so presumably the same sensor size, perhaps even the same internals.

With a name like that (IM1836) I'm already disappointed - if they truly wanted this to succeed, they'd give it a name that people can actually remember. I can't really think of any camera that has 4 numbers unless at least 2 of them are 0's. I don't know what they're going for, but I really doubt this will have the solid development that's needed to be a strong competitor to what's already out there.

I'm sure a new name is still a possibility ;-)

According to the photo, the kit lens has the same focal length as the Nikon 1's kit - so presumably the same sensor size, perhaps even the same internals.

With a name like that (IM1836) I'm already disappointed - if they truly wanted this to succeed, they'd give it a name that people can actually remember. I can't really think of any camera that has 4 numbers unless at least 2 of them are 0's. I don't know what they're going for, but I really doubt this will have the solid development that's needed to be a strong competitor to what's already out there.

Back