Right, but I have a 1D ...

As someone who has owned both, and who part-traded his 1D MkII for a Fuji x100, this video raised a smile. :)

The smile is mainly because I'm so pleased to have moved into serious compacts in a big way, and the 5D is just a residual piece of kit which I still own, but which gets used only once in a while. That said, it's still a very good camera, but it simply doesn't get used as much because it's TOO BIG, and TOO HEAVY!!:eek:

Blimey, you only need to be over (about) 45, which hardly counts as "real old" ... :eek: ... well it had better not count, otherwise I must be pretty much ready for my long box ...

Hmmmmm, 45... I can (just) remember being that age. OTOH, I remember decimalisation day quite well.

Oh well, it looks as though short term memory.....er... um .... what was the question again? :confused::D

Loved the vid... had a similar conversation with someone who has TWO 1Ds. For shooting the odd landscape etc. She was unimpressed that I prefer compacts and my K5 (less of that now) and she would be downright dismissive of the Nikon 1 stuff :)

Back