Completed Ricoh GRD (Original) + GW-1, GT-1, GV-1, etc. | Location: USA | Ships: Worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthewm

Regular
Name
Matthew Morse
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Ricoh GRD (Original) + GW-1, GT-1, GV-1, etc.
</br>Prices</br> $300 US OBO
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> Worldwide
</br>Description</br>

SOLD!

Hello all,
I recently put together a rather extensive GRD 1 kit. I have for sale the following items:

GR Digital 1: The camera is in good condition with some marks from normal wear and tear. No significant dings, scratches or scuffs. The camera works perfectly and includes the original box, paperwork, charger, battery, cables and hot shoe cover.

Ricoh GW-1 (21mm Converter): This is in fair condition. The glass is scratch-free, but the barrel shows a good bit of wear. No chips, cracks or structural damage. It includes the adapter as well as the rubber hood and a square hood (for use on the adapter when the GW-1 isn't attached) and the original box.

Ricoh GT-1 (40mm Converter): This is also in fair condition. As with the GW-1, the glass is scratch-free but the barrel shows wear. No chips, cracks or structural damage. It includes the adapter as well as a second square hood (for use on the adapter when the GT-1 isn't attached). I don't have the original box for this adapter (I thought I did, but when putting everything together, I realized I didn't have it).

Ricoh GV-1 Viewfinder (21/28 Framelines): This is in fair condition. No marks or dings on the glass, but there is a good amount of wear around the housing. Nothing that affects functionality.

Ricoh Neck Strap: Unused in original packaging

Ricoh Cable Release: Good condition with no packaging. Requires 1 AAA battery for operation.

2x 2GB SD Cards: This camera only takes up a 2GB SD Card (or will only utilize 2GB). I am including (2) 2GB SD Cards with this sale. Both cards have little plastic cases.

Extra Battery: Fuji brand. Works fine.

I am asking $300 or best offer shipped in the US for the whole kit. I'll cover PayPal fees. I'm not looking to separate this kit at this time. The lens adapters work on the GRD and GRDII. They won't work on the GRDIII or GRDIV. For my international brethren, I will split the shipping with you 60/40 (me 60, you 40) based on actual cost.

Please visit my Flickr to see photos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/heymatt...7632821482015/

Not pictured are the square hoods, memory cards, pouches for auxiliary lenses, and the rubber hood for the wide angle adapter.

Please PM or email me with questions or offers. I have good feedback on Fred Miranda and Rangefinder Forum (matthewm) and on eBay (shutterbuttonfrenzy). Feel free to check me out. :)
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method</br> USPS Priority Insured
</br>Shipping charge</br> 0.00
</br>Handling time</br> 24 Hours
</br>References</br> FredMiranda: matthewm, RangefinderForum: matthewm, Ebay: shutterbuttonfrenzy
</br>Additional comments</br>
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back