Ricoh Ricoh GR dead

Stnolan

Rookie
I was out shooting today with full battery and after 1/2 hour and maybe 15 shots the camera died. I thought maybe bad card so I replaced it....no luck. Charged battery for several hours and it still won't turn on. I got no onscreen warning before it shut down so I am at a loss to figure this one out. Only about 200 shots on this camera. Going to Europe next week for vacation and am dreading not having the GR with me. Any help or advice is welcome and appreciated.

If the camera doesn't come back after trying Archiver's suggestion, get on the phone quickly with Ricoh's technical support and warranty departments. Tell them about the jam that you're in. The tech support people might have a suggestion that works. If not, perhaps the warranty people (maybe with the help of the tech support people?) might be able to get you a replacement to use while they check out your camera. You won't know unless you ask.

Yes I removed battery. Thanks, I will call them tomorrow am. I may also try to get a hold of a spare battery and see if that works.

So Stnolan, how went things? Is your Ricoh back to life again?

I'm asking since my Ricoh GR died on me an hour ago.

/David

Back