Legend
Name
Luke
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Pentax lenses
</br>Prices</br> $400ish
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> USA
</br>Description</br> Below you will find a listing for some Pentax lenses I am selling. This has been cut and pasted from my listing at Pentax Forums. But I like you guys more. Any current member with more than 20 posts can take $30 off the already great prices for these fine lenses. :D Prices quoted include shipping and Paypal fees....the price you see is the price you pay...if you live in the US. If buying more than one lens, you can take $10 off for each lens because the shipping will be cheaper. These prices are not for international shipping. I can get you a quote if you want one, but I'm pretty busy with work this week.

1. Sigma 10-20 F3.5 EX DC HSM - $450 The lens is in nice used condition. Lens barrel show light wear. Glass is clean. Comes in original box with front and rear caps and petal-shaped hood. A very nice copy

8700600168_6320cf35b7_c.jpg

DSC01823 by Lukinosity, on Flickr

2. SMCP-DA 35mm f/2.8 Macro Limited - $425- This one has seen more use than the others and it shows with rubwear on the barrel and some scuffs on the caps and the hood and barrel. Glass is perfect front and rear. Comes with front and rear caps and original box and leather carry pouch.

8700593400_517e326488_c.jpg

DSC01826 by Lukinosity, on Flickr
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method</br> USPS Priority Mail
</br>Shipping charge</br> included in price (US orders only)
</br>Handling time</br> 1 day
</br>References</br> -
</br>Additional comments</br>
  • Open to trade offers
Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back